- 11 years as a corporate banker at Natexis, one of France’s leading corporate banks
- Freelance journalist for Capital Finance-Les Echos (PE and M&A) and L’Entreprise in 2003-2004
- Founded Kablé Communication (2004)
- Author of :
- Les clés d’un parcours boursier réussi (Editions Gualino),
- a handbook for companies looking to go public.
- More than 10 years of experience in B2B communications
- A dual career path, for both an agency and an advertiser, as a communications manager
- Master II in cultural studies of the Anglophone world, from Université Aix-Marseille
Certifications in digital marketing (Google, Visiplus Academy)
7 years of BtoC and BtoB communications experience
Expertise: finance, tech and start-ups
Hypokhâgne/Khâgne literary studies
M2 in Strategy and Communication at the INSEEC.
- 4 years of experience in journalism : regional daily press and professionnal press (energy, environement)
- Bachelor degree in Economics and Management– Faculty of Economics of Rennes 1
- CFPJ Paris
- Television journalist
- Audiovisual media consultant
- 2 years as a PR consultant: real estate, energy, tourism, start-ups
- 5 years of experience as a TV journalist France 2, France 5 and M6
- M2 at EFAP Paris in “Communication” and “Audiovisual Production”
- Modern and Medieval Languages student at the University of Cambridge.
- Experience in investment banking and corporate finance.
Do you want to join our team ? please check our job offersJoin our team